Wednesday

Recent shots from my 40m2 apartment

No comments:
 


Well, 2017 ended on a good streak for me 🙂 Not only did I get to spend a whole summer (and New Year's Eve) in London, I also obtained my Master's degree in cultural history and not one, but two new jobs! In 2018 I will work as a project coordinator (+PR) for MuseumTV and as a gallery assistant for Dürst Britt & Mayhew! And to top it all off, our tiny home will appear in the Saturday edition of De Telegraaf (a Dutch newspaper) on January 13th! While styling for that shoot, I noted what an extreme abundance of stuff I have: more candlesticks, cups, vases etc than I care to admit 😉 Even though I claim to be a minimalist! At the same time I came across an article in The Guardian about a woman who decided not to buy anything for a whole year - and happened to save 22.000 pound! I will not go to her extremes, but I've vowed not to buy any superfluous 'crap' (that 50th dress, that extra pair of sneakers, more stuff for my home) for the entirety of 2018! Instead, I will spend it on memories like vacations, daytrips and restaurant dinners. Let's see if I can last a whole year.. I wish you all the best for the coming year! 🙂 Below you'll find some recent photos of our compact home. PS I got a Nikon D3400 for christmas so let's see if that does any wonders for my - admittedly basic - photography skills!




BewarenBewaren

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff